Technology & Innovation Survey, 2013
Full of the data you need to made good technology decisions, the May/June issue of DesignIntelligence includes our 2013 Technology & Innovation Survey. You’ll learn from peer firms:
- How billable BIM is
- Who drives the decision to use BIM
- The aspects of BIM integration most widely used
- Benefits firms are seeing from BIM use
- Trends in sharing BIM models
- The most popular BIM and CAD products
- Use of productivity tools such as scheduling software, project management software, videoconferencing
- IT spending habits and predictions
- Social networking’s reach
- The most admired technology-leading firms and software providers
- Technology opportunities
Table of Contents
- Rethinking Technology
Technology changes everything.
—James P. Cramer
- DesignIntelligence 2013 Technology Survey
What tech tools firms are using, and how satisfied they are.
- Disentanglement and Gates
An Interactive game of architecture practice.
—Greg Hall, Luis Cataldi, Carole Pacheco, Aram Cookson and Matthew Dudzik
- Design Technology Comes of Age
Why tools of tomorrow are becoming the essential solutions of today.
- The Architecture of Happiness
—Alain de Botton.
- Technology Trends Transforming the Design Process
Key trends are allowing firms to be more efficient, profitable.
- Branding from the Inside
An integrated model for professional services firms.
- The Power of Big Data/Big Design
A primer on emerging advancements in technology.
- Spontaneous Shrines and Temporary Churches
The changing dynamics of designing and occupying inspirational, contemplative places.
—Duncan G. Stroik