Compensation and Benefits Survey, 2014
The largest survey of its kind of leading A/E/C firms!
Don’t pay hundreds of dollars for accurate and up-to-date compensation statistics. The 2014 DesignIntelligence Compensation and Benefits Survey presents in-depth data you won't find anywhere else, including compensation for owners, partners, and C-title positions in design practices. And it's just $89.99.
The 2014 DesignIntelligence Compensation and Salary Survey is an essential reference featuring statistics for a wide range of professionals at all levels of experience throughout their careers:
- Intern architects, years one, two, and three
- Architects, from 5 years of experience through 20-plus years
- Project managers, from 0-4 years of experience through 20-plus years
- Interior designers, from 0-4 years of experience through 20-plus years
- Landscape architects, from 0-4 years of experience through 20-plus years
- M/E/P engineers, from 5 years of experience through 20-plus years
- Structural engineers, from 5 years of experience through 20-plus years
- Urban Designers
- Marketing staff
- Specialty and support staff
- Associate principals
- Chief human resources officer
- Chief information officer
- Chief financial officer
- Chief operating officer
- Chief executive officer
View compensation sorted by percentile as well as historical comparisons. Also included are benefits, perks, demographics, and strategic practices such as signing bonuses and cost-of-living differentials.
This is an essential resource for practice managers, human resource departments, established professionals, rising practitioners, students, and any design leader seeking to understand the compensation landscape.
PLUS, insightful feature articles on important issues:
- Unsettled About Professional Compensation?
- 2014 FAIA Inductees
- What Are You Worth?
Understanding the price, cost and value of design
- The Academy, Practice and the Center for Design Research
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Ten Years Later. New Models...New Promises?
An updated look at M&A in the fields of architecture, design and engineering
104 pages, full color