Architecture and Design Trends Forecast, 2014
The 2014 DesignIntelligence Trends Forecast delivers actionable advice you can use today.
Learn how design and construction industry thought leaders are planning for the future. Discover regeneration opportunities. Understand how successful firms are growing despite a stalled economy. Learn what strategies you can leverage now. Use this information to optimize your business strategy.
With the input of the most influential thought leaders in the design professions, we’ve defined specific factors likely to shape your future. These are trends, shifts, challenges, and opportunities that will arise during a time of reform and progress.
Insight to inform and inspire you:
- Trends Transforming Architecture and Design Today
- Architecture and Design Services Forecast in Two Dozen Practice Areas
- Forecasts by Project Type
- Employment Outlooks for 2014 and Beyond
- Trending of the Trends: What’s Gaining Significance; What’s Losing Significance
- Global Economic Forecasts
- Predictions for 2025
Plus, penetrating feature articles in this issue:Your Near Term Future
- Growth power nodes, dangerous untruths, and getting the future you want
- Thought leaders weigh in on the future of the professions
- Despite challenges in 2013, positive signs are ahead
- A moment of potential transformation for the A/E/C industry
- How architects can decentralize rather than be marginalized
- The shape of professional practice is beginning to look quite different
- Strategic account planning enables firms to take control of their markets
- Faring the challenges of complexity through design
- Innovation transforms the customer as well as the product