Almanac of Architecture & Design 2015
Edited by James P. Cramer and Jane Paradise Wolford, Ph.D.
In-depth data and analysis of the architectural profession's high-performing firms featuring the Top 1,000 Architecture and Design Firms in North America.
The Almanac of Architecture & Design rankings have been chronicling the industry benchmarks since 1999, with comprehensive intelligence about the leading firms who are transforming the AEC industry in the United States and Canada.
Now in its 16th edition, the Almanac of Architecture & Design 2015 is the most in-depth ever published. Use it to identify architecture and design partners for the future. Learn about the most dominant firms by building types, awards, and fee volume. Find data for your firm, reference material for clients, and statistics for colleagues.
Top 1,000 architecture firms rankings provide the following features:
- Leading 333 firms by annual billings, size of staff, locations, offices, and principal leaders.
- Exclusive DI Brand Recognition Index of the Top 1,000 firms in North America
- Historic details on architecturally significant airports, aquariums, museums, convention centers, and stadiums
- Comprehensive records of awards and achievements
- Access the comprehensive Media Guide to architecture and design facts
- Color gallery of leading projects and award winners for 2014, and much more
"The definitive fact book on architecture and design."
–American Institute of Architects
"No comparable resource exists."