Design Futures Council Membership with DesignIntelligence Subscription
The Design Futures Council is an interdisciplinary network of design, product, and construction leaders exploring global trends, challenges, and opportunities to advance innovation and shape the future of the industry and environment. Members include leading architecture and design firms, dynamic manufacturers, service providers, and forward-thinking AEC firms of all sizes that take an active interest in their future.
One benefit of membership in the DFC is an annual subscription to DesignIntelligence, a bi-monthly journal of cutting-edge research, practical advice, and peer-to-peer information exchange.
Benefits of DFC membership include:
- Subscription to DesignIntelligence, the member journal of cutting-edge research, practical advice, and peer-to-peer information exchange, mailed first class six times a year
- Full access to DI.net online content, including members-only articles and archives
- Occasional Focus on the Future whitepapers with in-depth examinations of technologies and best practices
- The Almanac of Architecture & Design, an essential resource, mailed annually
- Invitations to exclusive DFC members-only events
- Opportunities to network with leaders of the design professions
- By virtue of your DFC membership, you are a patron of essential and unique industry research, and you receive exclusive data found nowhere else, not even on the DI.net Web site