Trends Forecast & Foresight Scenarios, 2013
- Trends Transforming Architecture and Design Today
- Architecture and Design Services Forecast in Two Dozen Practice Areas
- Forecasts by Project Type
- Employment Outlooks for 2013 and Beyond
- Trending of the Trends: What’s Gaining Significance; What’s Losing Significance
- Global Economic Forecasts
- Predictions for the next five years
The 2013 DesignIntelligence Trends Forecast delivers actionable advice you can use today.
Learn how design and construction industry thought leaders are planning for the future. Discover regeneration opportunities. Understand how successful firms are growing despite a stalled economy. Learn what strategies you can leverage now. Use this information to optimize your business strategy.
With the input of the most influential thought leaders in the design professions, we’ve defined dozens of specific factors likely to shape your future. These are trends, shifts, challenges, and opportunities that will arise during a time of reform and progress.
- It’s Better to be the Perpetrator Rather than the Victim of Change
Making change a friend to your future
- Trends Forecast 2013
Thought leaders weigh in on the future of the professions
- What Have We Learned?
If you’re up to the challenge, there has never been a more exciting time to be an architect
- A Better Path to Practicing
Creating a robust knowledge loop and halving the time needed for licensure
- When Practicing Architects Must Manage
How practicing architects evolve into capable managers
- The Airport of the Future
Myriad changes in airport design anticipated over the next few decades
- Design Futures Council Global Conference
Key issues discussed at the recent DFC global conference